Boss Moves for Fashion and Beauty Professionals
Fashion and beauty are among the fastest growing industries in the world. Combining creativity, skill, and business is a mighty task. Below are a few tips for the Boss that keeps us all looking great.
- Make a name for yourself. In this field, competition is high and trends are changing daily. You must strive to be seen- visibility is the key to your success. Be bold in showing off your work. Share, Post, and Market your work to build a larger client base. If you aren’t great at social media management- Hire someone!! It’s just that important. In this industry it truly pays to be seen.
- Remain Relevant– trends are constantly changing, you must stay connected to your industry to keep up with the latest trends. Attending national or regional events will help keep your skills sharp and your network growing. Remember, there’s always something new to learn.
- Be your Brand– you are a reflection of your business. We are familiar with the beauty professionals, that don’t put much effort into their own beauty- don’t let that be you. You should be a walking billboard for your business. Be the top model for your work and require your team to do the same.
Boss Moves for the Fashion/ Beauty Boss
- Join the Finish Strong Challenge. Commit to active pursuit of business goals as we count down the remaining days of 2016. Find a free guide to jump start that process at finishstrong16.com
- Network, Network, Network– don’t let the fear of competition keep you locked in isolation. Get out here and meet people. Visibility is an intangible asset in business growth.
- Surround yourself with business- minded people. Meet-Up groups are a great way to connect with others who have similar interest. If you are more of an introvert (like myself), Facebook groups are a great way to connect. Dreambuilders of Boss Moves International ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/FINISHSTRONG2016/ ) , is a great place entrepreneurs to find support and connect with other business-minded professionals. Click the link to join
WHAT’S YOUR NEXT MOVE?